Find and Keep a Job
Find and Keep a Job / Higher Education
We can provide assistance to school leavers who want to continue on to higher education or to get a job.

We can find supported employment, sign you with a disability employment agency, or regular employment.

You might need a Support Worker to attend school or work with you, To do the writing because you cannot do it, to sign to you because you cannot hear the teacher or your supervisor, to help guide you because you have a vision impairment, help you get around physically, to carry your books or to just help you not feel anxious.

We can attend appointments with you and explain your requirements, and find out if they can accommodate you. We can make sure you are able to have your support worker with you. We can talk to them on your behalf.